Pin

March 2, 2010

Day one and blog beginnings.

I'm having a few changes in my life.  Some are by choice and some are not.  I prayerfully hope that this is the year that I make these changes for myself and my family.  I've been wanting to make a blog for a very long time now.  Just a place to keep thoughts, ideas, pose questions, inspire and be inspired.  Is that too much to ask?  I don't think so!  Truth is, this is not my first attempt at blogging.  I was not very happy with my previous attempts I guess.  Or, more honestly, I didnt have a clear idea of what I wanted it to be.  So, here I go again!  This time with no expectations.  Only hope that I continue this project and it gives me the outlet that I need for creativity, sharing ideas and faith, connecting and doing all the things I think I can do.  Here's to starting a blog!

No comments: