Pin

September 17, 2010

Galatians



One of the things I love most about reading my Bible is that no matter how many times I read the same words I always come away with something different.  I know that the inherent meaning does not change as God's word is everlasting, but how I interpret and understand these very same words changes.  I have read Paul's letter to the church in Galatia many times over many years.  I'm reading it again now.  What I love about Paul is his passion and obvious love for fellow believers.  You can sense it in all of his letters.  It is inspiring! 


 These are the verses that got my attention this time (from chapter 6):


9Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.




I'm looking for ways to do good.  I don't know what yet.  But I'm sure something will present itself.  I do believe 
the Lord gives us many opportunities to do good.  Sometimes I just do not do what I should.  Bad me.  I'm working on that.


Love and encouragement,  
Lisa



No comments: