Day Two: I finished pressing the fabrics and cut out my pattern. This did actually take about 30 min over one hour but I'm o.k. with that. I was trying to keep to the one hour a day but...
I'm glad I got this done. I'm right on track to finish this little piece and hopefully a little extra, by Friday!
In other news, (hehe) I finished my Autumn House embroidery/quilted project! I enjoyed the whole process and overall I like the finished item but there are bits I'm not 100% satisfied with. For instance the funky little birdie. Oh, well.
The colors and the quilted part I really do like. I need a lot of practice to get better at quilting, even quilting on my machine. So, of course, I've got another project in mind. Something similar but for Winter. Excited to start putting that on paper. But before I do, I'm going to enjoy having nothing in a hoop and a completed project to look at.
It works for now. I'm finding out that the only way to know all of the issues with fabrics and colors and ideas is to make them and learn from the experience. I know the next one will be even better! I've learned so much already and looking forward to learning more.