Pin

September 13, 2010

Paper (kinda) Project

I have been wanting to do a project for my Princess with her best friend.  I finally got a few shots of them together when I took K's senior pictures.  It was a fun shoot.  Then I came home and started this project.
More and more when I am doing a paper project I look for things from my fabric stash.  Trims, ribbons, scraps of fabric, lace or whatever else fits the mood of the project.  I like the way this turned out.  And I got to use up some items I've had for a long time.  The grungeboard letters I have had for a very long time.  But I did use a new (to me) product to color them.  I embossed them with Hampton Art a la mode embossing power in detail silver.  I like the effect it had on the grungeboard but it did flake a little by the time I was done with the project.  Still, I cant wait to do another one.  Maybe something with more pink.  And more flowers.  And some buttons, too.  

No comments: