Pin

November 18, 2010

More December Daily

I was not going to show the inside pages of my DD album.  However, I have been looking at so many of the submissions on the Flickr group and also at some of the blog links from this post and I've been seeing many people post their inside pages as one photo.  I wanted a way to do that so I gave it a try on Photoshop.
It is not exactly as I wanted it but it did work.  These are the numbered pages (as I call them, even though the other pages are numbered as well).  For the opposite side I have used the printed overlays which were actually my first purchase for this project.  I love how simple they were to use although my printer did give me some issues.  I think I am going to try this again and see if I can make it more like I envisioned.  But then again, I have so many other things I should be doing!  I'm just having so much fun with this project already and checking out all of the other beautiful work is so very nice.  Must.stay.focused.

Back to making Christmas gifts and ornaments.  Hopefully I'll have some of those to show soon!

Love,
Lisa

No comments: