Pin

December 6, 2010

Catching Up With DD Days 2, 3 & 4

Wow!  December so far has been a whirlwind.  Not how I planned to spend the days and nights.  I'm still striving to find a balance of everyday stuff + work + Christmas stuff.  I'm definitely off to a better start this week!
I got around to printing photos and making pages for Days 2-4 and as soon as I run to Office Depot and pick up more ink, I'll be good to go for days 5 and 6 as well.

Day 2

Day 3
Originally for the middle page of day 3 I had another paper, just white cardstock with the ribbon sticker across the top and the Making Memories plate centered on that.  I decided to change it up a bit with a clear page, Grafix Clear Craft Plastic, which I found just yesterday at Archiver's.  I used the .007 for this application.  I like the weight of it and I think it will work fine so long as I don't apply too much weight to it. 
Day 4

And that is it so far.  I plan on completing Day 5 and 6 tonight (again, after I get ink, that is) and then I have a
plan to stay on track for the rest of the month!  Hope it works!

Be back later!  Love and Christmas Cheer to everyone!





No comments: