Pin

December 18, 2010

Day 16 and Day 17

Playing catch up.  I must admit I'm disappointed in myself for not keeping up.  I don't know why except that I was doing so well and then boom...nothing.  Anyway, I was super motivated today and got much done!  So glad to have this done as well.  It was important to me.  And I got to do a bit of traditional scrapbooking as well as look back at some old photos for my "Christmas Past" layout.  That was eye-opening.  My kids are growing up, too fast.
Day 16


I've been adding the TPC Studios gems to so many of my pages.  I love them.  I just sprinkle them around the page and  I like the little bit of sparkle they are adding.

For day 17 more of the simple scrapbooking I'm used to.
Day 17


That's it.  All caught up and it feels good!  This album and the daily process of documenting has become important and special to me.  Love it and so glad I did it...just 8 days to go!  I can't believe it!

love, Lisa

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I love that page of the text with 'home' over it. I may just have to scraplift that one!