Pin

December 7, 2010

Day 6 and Fabric Tuesday!

It feels really good to be getting things done around here.  I have a sick boy today and I wish I could be off work, too.  But I work from home anyway so that is a no go.  At least I had time this morning to finish Day 6 and a sewing project for Fabric Tuesday!

Day 6
This was an easy one.  It was a regular day of work and school except that Josh was home today sick.  We all felt a little funky last night.  It was a good night to print and make this quick layout.  I actually kept everything the same from my original.  I added the picture and the journaling square to the first pages and I only added a couple of gems to the ornament paper.  For the journaling on the facing page I used the back piece of the Starbucks bag.  I like the white print and the circle logo.  Fun and easy.

Now on to Fabric Tuesday!  I made a couple of little birds, two turtle doves, in fact.  I liked making the wings especially and these were actually the third attempt at getting the shape of the bird that I liked.  Also, this is not the original fabric but I like this better.  

So that's it.  I hope the recipient likes them.  I think they would be a nice addition to someone's Christmas decor.  


Have a great day!  God bless!

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Very cute birds indeed!

Quiltstory said...

Love those sweet birdies!! Hope your boy is better by now :)