Pin

December 2, 2010

December Daily Day One

I'm so enjoying the process of creating this keepsake called the December Daily.  I love that it has made me more conscious of all that is going on around me.  I think more in the moment.  I cherish more of the average goings on around here.  It all adds up to our life.

Day One


I have heard that it takes 21 days to form a habit.  I'm hoping this turns into habit for me.  Documenting our life/lives.  I've always found it easy to document the big gatherings and dinners and birthdays and holidays but somehow the little things fall by the wayside in the rush of day to day life.

Day One

Strange that a scrapbook project can make this happen.  Make a family be more aware of the little things that turn out to be the big things or at least the things we most remember.  I'm really enjoying that part of this whole process.

This process of documenting this one big, huge celebration that is Christmas has made me more aware of the small, daily celebrations that are the Spirit of Christmas.  Loving that so much right now.

No comments: