Pin

January 2, 2011

Welcome to 2011!

Happy New Year!
I hope that everyone had a fun, safe holiday.  We kept it simple here.  Family over for a bit then games with the kids and visiting friends until midnight on Dec. 31st and then sleep.
I'm working on some projects that I have in mind for One Little Word 2011.  My word for this year is faith.  I have some ideas about how to approach this project.  I think first of all, to keep it simple, I'll try for making something each month and try keeping in mind what I want to accomplish.  Today I will be working on a little frame that I have.  It has a little clip and is more of a box.  I'm going to make something to clip in there that I can keep on my desk and see/read daily.  More about that later!

Best wishes and lots of prayers for you for the New Year!

love, Lisa

No comments: