Pin

February 16, 2011

Almost Like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

So, my Sweetie bought me the top of my list Valentine's Day gift:  fabric.  He purchased it online at the Fat Quarter Shop.  It was a Candy Bar pack of Moda fabrics.  Cute little stacks.


I love the fabrics and the pattern it came with.  It is a Dresden Plate!  This is the one I've been wanting to do. It makes nice big flowers.


I can't wait to get into these little stacks!  What made it even more exciting to open was the chance to find a Golden Ticket.  Yes, just like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  A golden ticket in a candy bar.  I thought that was very clever of Moda.  And very fun.  


And wouldn't you know, I got one!  I'm so excited!  This is the best Valentine's ever.  Andy is so lucky for me.  Love you, Mister!  


1 comment:

Rebecca Johnson said...

Fabric for Valentines day??!!! I dont think it gets any better than that!! xxx Im glad you found me... so i could find you !! xx