Pin

February 1, 2011

How Did I Not Post This Before?

I was looking back at some past projects and found this post that I did back in October.  I loved making this little quilt.  I really liked the pattern from ModaBakeshop as soon as I saw it.  And the pattern was so easy to follow.  I like the finished quilt, too.  Although I don't remember all of the details and the photos I have are not the best.  But here it is!  Again.  And I'm linking to Fabric Tuesday!

Thanks for looking!  Hope this follows the rules as this is an old project.  But it was so fun.  I'll be starting a new quilt soon.  I have the layout planned and all.  I think I'll put the fabrics to wash today and cut them by tomorrow and make the top tomorrow also.  

Right now, I'm still working on some Valentine's themed projects, so I'm off to that now.  And some quilted cushions.  Lots going on in the sewing arena this week.  This month, really.  I wish I could work faster!  Or at least more efficiently.  Here is a peek at the embroidery project I'm working on.
I think this will end up as part of one of said cushion covers.  That's the plan for today.  

God Bless!
love, Lisa

4 comments:

Becky said...

So cute! I have 2 boys, so I'm a real sucker for anything with lots of pink in it!! Thanks for sharing!

Neoma said...

Oh my! What a wonderful quilt! It's simple but stylish - love it!

Thanks for sharing!
/Mari

Karenkay said...

Its an adorable quilt!

Thearica said...

The Grace quilt is adorable!