Pin

March 30, 2011

WIPs and Inspiration

What a week.  A whole lot of planning and not a whole lot of doing.


I did manage to finish the table topper that started as a simple dresden.  I loved making the dresden!  I'll definitely do more!  I'm linking this project to All Things Heart and Home!  Love that site!


The Bliss quilt is still waiting to be quilted.  I know that I'm going to do straight lines but how to do them is proving to be quite the challenge.  Humph.


This little, unassuming stack of fabrics that was going to become a simple pillow for my sister has morphed into a full on test of my will.  I had to go and start another quilt top.  What's wrong with me?!?  All she asked for was a pillow...


These little guys are all stitched and ironed, just waiting to be pieced together.  I'm still in the process of choosing (and purchasing) the fabrics.  I'm enjoying this whole process, though. It won't be done by the months end but I'm ok with that.  I will be starting a new project for the CBC later this week.

Linking all these WIPs to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!  Plus!  I'm going to be doing some blocks for do.Good Stitches.  I'm in the Peace circle.  I cant wait to get those started!  

Much more going on but this would be the endless post if I put them all up here!  I'll leave it at that.  :)

God Bless and I hope everyone is having a productive week!

love, Lisa



4 comments:

Robin said...

oh my goodness...your projects are so inspiring! The wall hanging is so gorgeous ...I'm in love w/ it!

Thank you for sharing, I love your blog and your scrumptious photos...
xo
Robin
All Things Heart and Home

Leanne said...

The dresden table topper is wonderful. Those are great fabrics for the pillow!

Lee said...

Planning is doing, too! : ) The table topper is just beautiful, great job. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

Elita@Busy Needle Quilting said...

Your wallhanging is so lovely! My daughter's name is Faith. I'd love to make her something like this. Well done!

http://www.busyneedle.ch