Pin

May 9, 2011

May Craft Book Challenge

I'm looking forward to challenging myself this month.  I took on this Craft Book Challenge as an after thought and now I have decided to take it a bit more seriously.


I have only a few craft books.  Maybe six or seven.  But I love each one of them not only for the wonderful projects that they feature but in fact, more for the endless inspiration that they provide.


For May I am really going to try to get (another) project done from Embroidery Companion.  I absolutely love this book!  I think that Alicia Paulsen has great style.


For this month I would like to make the Strawberry Tablecloth.  I love embroidering on fabrics and I picked up a cotton tablecloth on clearance at Wal-Mart that I'm going to embroider on.  I have it all traced onto the fabric.  Now all I have to do is go pick up the right DMC colors.  Humph.  I should have made sure I had them before I started, I guess.

Have a great week!
love, Lisa

No comments: