Pin

May 10, 2011

Strawberry Happiness

I am absolutely loving all kinds of strawberry goodness lately.

 
I got this yardage from my Sweet Girl and her BFF.  They were out and about one day and thought I might like some new fabric.   The first thing I made with it was a super quick and easy tote.  I called it "Strawberry Tote No. 1".


I'm linking this little goodie up to Fabric Tuesday with QuiltStory!

I've also got a little Strawberry Tablecloth project going on for this month with the Craft Book Challenge.  It has adorable embroidered strawberries and blossoms.  I still have yet to start it, though, because I do not have the right DMC colors.  
And last night we had a wonderful yellow cake with strawberries and frosting.  Yum!

Happy Tuesday!
love, Lisa

1 comment:

Carol said...

Strawberries are such a wonderful spring thing. I like your tote.
Stopping in from Fabric Tuesday. My link is http://carolburris.com/grandchildren/twister-quilts/