Pin

May 11, 2011

WIP Wednesday #26

Wednesdays come so quickly!


I think I've done so much and then I (naturally) take inventory (this has become a habit since finding WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!) and I find that I really have not done as much as I'd hoped.   Anyway, here is the rundown:


Backs are done (for both) and one is basted (photo above).


Working on the stitching for my CBC Challenge project for this month, the Strawberry Tablecloth.  I've started stitching but I don't have a photo.


Plans for these cross-stitched blocks are finalized and I'll be choosing fabrics soon.


No progress on this one yet. This is the quilt using Lovely (Sandy Gervais for Moda) fabric and the pattern is from Perfect for Precuts magazine.


Christy's tanks: 1 done,  1 cut
No photos of the aprons I was starting....because I have not started.  I've only picked the pattern and decided what colors but I have yet to pick (or buy) the fabric.  
Besides sewing WIPs I have the garden plants and planning that has been taking up quite some time.  The plants are progressing nicely, though.  Mostly without me.  I just provide water now and again.  I love that.


I could go and work on one of these projects but I think I'm going to go make another WIP.  I really want a notebook cover that I love.  I'm going to use the same pattern by Bloom on MBS but I'll use different fabrics and make it way better than the last one!

Have a good night, God Bless!

love, Lisa

6 comments:

kwiltmakr said...

Seems like spring took so long to get here I never thought about the garden plants. Yours are doing well. I love the Sandy Gervais fabric. Nice and bright and cherie. I take a slight inventory of my WIP's I would scare myself if I had to look closer and see how many I really have.

Greta said...

Love that quilt at the top. The colors are so soft.

Mary said...

I love that I can see the person holding the quilt through the top... LOL! I have a similar picture on my blog.

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

~Carla~ said...

Love your projects! I really want to earn embroidery, but since I just started seing/quilting, guess I should get better at that first! ;) lol!

Dee said...

You are amazing. So many different things to work on and make the world a more beautiful place! Wow!

Amy said...

very pretty quilt!