Pin

May 25, 2011

WIP Wednesday No. 28

Taking inventory again today of all the projects coming and going.  I'm super happy to be finished with Buttercup Patchwork No. 1!  Though, the fact that it is the only project I've completed in some time is kind of a bummer.  But not too much!
So, the ongoing projects:
PM quilt
do.Good Stitches June Blocks
Aprons
Strawberry Tablecloth
Lovely Quilt
Buttercup Patchwork No. 2
Secret Embroidery Project (New)
Tanks for Christy
Strawberry Embroidery


Quilt Tops Waiting to be Finished
Only one new project this week! Well, two actually, if I count the do.Good Stitches blocks as new.   I'm itching to start something else, though.  I was thinking maybe a swap or a quilt-along.  Anyone know of any that are starting that I may be able to join?

Head over to Lee's blog, Freshly Pieced,  to see all of the WIPs going on!

Happy Wednesday, God bless!
love, Lisa

4 comments:

supermom said...

The fabrics in your finished quilt and the ones in waiting are so pretty. Is buttercup the name of the fabric line you used? I'm thinking I recognize them but not quite sure if I'm right.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

I love the colours of the quilts to be quilted...regentn

Karen said...

I love Buttercup Patchwork and the stitchery is just lovely.

Melinda said...

Love your Buttercup patchwork. I also love your embroidered strawberries. Clover and Violet are starting a great quiltalong that incorporates quilting and embroidery; I'm excited because I've been wanting to sharpen up my embroidery skills!