Pin

May 18, 2011

WIP's Day Again Already

When I sit down to take inventory of what I have going on in my sewing/craft room it seems to me that Wednesday and therefore WiP inventory, comes all too quickly.
So many projects, so little time.  Here is the list this week:
1.  Still working to finish Buttercup Patchwork No. 1.


2.  The top of Buttercup Patchwork No. 2 is almost complete.  Working on the back today.


3.  Embroidery for Strawberry Tablecloth for CBC project is coming along.  (No Photo)
4.  Tank tops for Chris are getting closer and closer to done!
On hold:  Aprons, Precious Moments quilt and Lovely quilt.
*Edited to add:  I'm linking to WIP Wednesday over at Lee's blog!  (How did I forget this?!)


Lots of projects to go work on for the rest of my midweek day off!
God bless the rest of your week!

love, Lisa

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the colors on the buttercup quilt! Great job.

Lee said...

The buttercup top is very pretty, such nice soft colors. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )