Pin

June 19, 2011

1st QAL Block Complete

What fun it is to sew the same pattern along with others! I love looking at the progress of others and seeing how different their blocks look from my own.


I finished the embroidery on Block #1 in good time. It only took a couple of hours total. I must say this was great fun to do a small simple embroidery project. These are the finishes that keep me going in between the large projects. Here is my first finished block for Clover and Violets Embroidery 101 QAL:

This QAL business is very fun. I'm glad I joined this one!


Here's to everyone having a blessed week! Have fun sewing and enjoying summer!

love, Lisa

4 comments:

LaDonna and Diana said...

Very nice block! The embroidery is so charming!

Mummy and Me Stitching said...

I love your block. The colours are so pretty, just the colours I would choose. I've just learnt how to leave a comment (finally) and I just wanted to say thank you to you for commenting on our very first blog. We really appreciated it so I'm glad I can now encourage you and others too. Keep up the great work.
Corrina

AMKreations said...

Your block looks beautiful! I love your color selection!

Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...

I love your color choices, they really add a nice touch. Looks lovely!