Pin

June 7, 2011

Finished Just In Time For...



Summer! And Fabric Tuesday over at QuiltStory of course! Linking to join the others there and see what everyone has been up to.


This year I determined myself to make her several. Thankfully she liked them all. There is one other that I did not photograph. It was a jersey knit with big stripes of gray and green.

I think that one may have been her favorite. I like the purple guazy one best. And it was the easiest to make. I like the fabric and it was very versatile and forgiving. The jersey knit was not. The knit is a fabric I am not anxious to work with again..
But I will make more. I've already gotten requests for pajamas, more shirts, aprons and a dress, maybe? Now to get started...
*Edited to add link to Sugar Bee Crafts! I love this site. The link ups are much like the ones at All Things Heart and Home-many different things, not just sewing!

I was lost on where to start a Bible study on prayer since the topic is so huge. So instead I read from Mark. Very to the point writing. I really like that. One verse in particular I loved.

Mark 1:35 Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where He prayed.

Maybe I found a start to my prayer study after all!

No comments: