Pin

June 9, 2011

Progress


Actually...I'm finished...With the blocks for the Clover and Violet QAL! I made all 9 blocks + 3 extra, just in case. I love the way they turned out. I've never made a block this big and I like the way the patterns in the fabrics show in the wide strips. I won't show every block but these are a few of my favorites.


Also coming along is the May quilt (top) for do.Good.Stitches. I'm so loving this quilt! I love that it has so many different fabrics. I wish I could have a quilt like this...with parts and pieces from all over. Some of the pieces I would not have chosen but I love them with all the others. It is almost like an "eye-spy". There are polka-dot cherries, cars, seahorses, pigs, flowers of all sorts, leaves and green apples, stripes, dots, checks, a giraffe and a few owls and of course a number of little birdies and so much more! What's not to love?! I'll post some photos tomorrow.

Have a wonderful, blessed day!
love, Lisa

2 comments:

Clover and Violet said...

Wow, they are looking great, good job for getting them all done!

Wendy said...

Your blocks look lovely. What is that gorgeous fabric?