Pin

June 8, 2011

WIP Wednesday No. 30

Last week was very productive...as far as sewing goes. I actually finished a couple of things!
I finally got the summer tank tops done (at least a few) for my sister.

And I did my June blocks for do.Good.Stitches.

Still working on: 1. Quilting the second Buttercup Patchwork.

2. Still working on the blocks for Clover and Violet's QAL but making good progress!

3. Still working on aprons, 4.choosing fabrics for the Kaleidoscope QAL, 5. Strawberry Tablecloth, 6. garden and 7. embroidery project.

Still on hold: Lovely quilt and PM quilt.

Not too bad, I don't think. I am definitely working on narrowing all this down minus the ongoing projects like the QAL's and the garden, of course. Checking another project off the WiP list is what my goal for this week is. Wish me luck! Now I'm heading off to see what everyone else has accomplished/worked on this week over at Lee's blog.

12 comments:

KimT said...

wow! you have been very productive. I like the tanks and looking forward to seeing your quilting on buttercup

Linz said...

You have had a great week! That quilt is beautiful!! Can't wait to see the quilting!

Jenniffier said...

Lots going on. It looks like you are having a lot of fun though.

Kerstin said...

I have to admit I'm a bit jealous of your productivity! Nice work!

CityHouseStudio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CityHouseStudio said...

I love the june blocks you made!
I need to get to work on mine!

Martha said...

You have got a lot done...good job, beautiful quilt.

Katie B. said...

I'm so impressed by your tank tops! I bet your sister will get tons of use from them this summer.

Melinda said...

Busy you! I love the colors for Clover and Violet. I won the kit so I'm using the ones they recommended, but I really want to see what other people come up with.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again, sister!

:)

Inspiredbyfelix said...

Love the tank tops too! Clever you!

Lee said...

Tank tops, wow! Great idea. And I love your hourglass blocks. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )