Pin

June 15, 2011

WIP Wednesday No. 31


Linking this post to Freshly Pieced WiP Wednesday!
Through the weekend and up to now my progress has sort of stalled. At least when it comes to sewing. I have worked on several projects but not one of them is complete sadly.


But I did sign up for the Friday Night Sew In this month and I've got a plan! I know what I'm going to work on this time! Needless to say, I have high hopes for completing something!


I did, however, make some progress on the May quilt for the Peace Circle of do.Good.Stitches. I have the top completed and I'm almost done piecing the back. That will maybe get done this week and be basted and ready to quilt by the weekend. I can sure hope. It would be really really nice to get one or two of these projects done so I can start something new! I'm anxious to cut into some fabric! I'm hoping the Kaleidoscope QAL will be just the cure for this. I'm still deciding on fabrics. I was going to go with Loulouthi but I'm not sure I want to now. I'm looking at a stack of Central Park that I may end up using.

Here's the recap:
Projects Finished - 0
Projects in Progress - 8

1. do.Good.Stitches quilt
2. Aprons
3. Strawberry Tablecloth
4. Buttercup Patchwork #2
5. Clover and Violet QAL
6. Choosing fabric for Kaleidoscope QAL
7. PM quilt (on hold)
8. Lovely Quilt (on hold)

Hoping to have some of these done before the 4th of July weekend!
Wishing everyone good luck with all of their projects! Have a blessed day!

love, Lisa

7 comments:

Katie B. said...

Yay! I'm excited to see your do. Good Stitches quilt!

LynCC said...

That's a fine looking stack of blocks!!

Melinda said...

Decisions, decisions! Fabric decisions always get me! Love yours. And you WILL get finished with something! Be confident!

Kristen said...

Pretty fabric! Same here. I am trying to get something done before the QAL begins as well! I am going to get some more blocks done this Friday too!

Amy said...

very pretty fabrics!

Marg said...

Your fabrics are so very pretty, love the colours.

Leanne said...

Those are nice fabrics, enjoy your night of sewing!