Pin

June 22, 2011

WIP Wednesday No. 32

Time again for an inventory of projects to link to Freshly Pieced's WIP Wed.
Ah, the joy of finishing a project. I remember doing that once or twice. Just not recently!

The biggest project I have going is the quilt for do.Good.Stitches. I have top and back pieced and I'm layering and basting today but I'm still lost as to how to quilt. I'll probably go with some straight line quilting for time's sake. Here is the top:
And here is the back:
I hope Peace group likes it so far! Let me know what you all think!

Next big project is the quilting of the 2nd Buttercup Patchwork (above is the back of the quilt). I.cant.wait.to.get.this.done.
The other project taking lots of my headspace is the Kaleidoscope QAL. I dont know what fabric to use! Help!

Other than that the list is the same as last WIP Wednesday. Plus I added a new project. I'm making a table runner using the DS fabric I've been hoarding. This has been a pleasure to work on. I've done two things I've never done before on this one. More on that later...when it is actually finished!

I hope ya'll are having fun with summer sewing projects! I can't wait to see what everyone else is doing and hope to be inspired to finish some of my own! God Bless!

love, Lisa

10 comments:

Debbie said...

wow - amazing back for your do.Good.Stitches! Lovely!

Amy said...

gorgeous!! I love the back on the Do.Good.stitches quilt!Buttercup is gorgeous also.I bet the table runner will be nice with DS fabrics.

Susan said...

I love both the front and the back of the Do.Good.Stitches quilt. Just stunning! Buttercup - what a great name and such a beautiful quilt. :)
Good luck with finding the right fabric for the KQAL.

Melinda said...

love the do.good.stitches quilt. Very colorful!

Katie B. said...

I love our do. Good Stitches quilt! It looks so bright and fun, and it's so cool that you were able to make it double sided. I think straight lines would be great for the quilting.

LynCC said...

Sure do love your quilt and the backs!

Kirsten N said...

I love your Do good stitches quilt top and back - such bright and colourful fabrics! The table runner will be lovely in the DS fabrics!

Allison said...

Hi Lisa! your do.Good.Stitches quilt is looking great, I love the pattern. :)

Shelly said...

Your photograph of the buttercup quilt is so cute!!

Love all the colors in do.Good.Stitches quilt. Beautiful!

Paula said...

omg the quilt looks great!!!! I love how it all came together - great job!!