Pin

June 29, 2011

WIP Wednesday No. 33

Love linking to WIP Wed over at Freshly Pieced! And it is that time again...
It seems I've gotten quite a bit done this week. And I'm posed to finish another big project in the next couple of days. I'm really trying to get this list under control before I start another project...which, I really want to do right now!
So here goes:

*Quilt Alongs still going:
Embroidery 101 (New pattern today, I believe, yay!)
Kaleidoscope (finally decided on KS Central Park, now I'm playing with blocks!)
*Projects working on:
do.Good.Stitches May quilt
July blocks for do.Good.Stitches
Strawberry Tablecloth

*Projects on hold:
Precious Moments quilt
Lovely quilt

*Finished:
Buttercup Patchwork 2
Aprons
DS tablerunner
*New projects:
Dishtowels
Embroidery for Girls pillow

So, 9 projects going including the QAL's. But I did finish 3! Not too bad! Still working to get one or more done before the holiday weekend. How about you?
Have a great day!

love, Lisa

6 comments:

Camille said...

I saw your KQAL blocks on flickr. I can not WAIT to see how it comes together.

Sue Daurio said...

Love the Kaleidoscope blocks. Did you put strings together and then cut? Looks fabulous so far.

janeylulu said...

I love Central Park!

Carla said...

Awesome choice going with the KS fabrics. It's going to look wonderful.

Kate S. said...

Central Park is one of my favorites, loved the pieced Kaleidoscope triangles!

Lee said...

Kaleidoscope in Central Park! That's going to be awesome! Can't wait to see more. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )