Pin

July 13, 2011

WiP Wednesday #35

Happy WiP Wednesday everyone!  Today I get to sew!  I have plenty of WiP's to work on and with all the link ups at Freshly Pieced today, I'm sure there will be no shortage of inspiration!  Thank you all!  Maybe I'll get some more blocks done!

Here's this weeks list.
Quilt Alongs:
*Kaleidoscope (I'll be making more blocks today!)
*Clover and Violet (A new pattern was put up yesterday, I hope to get to that today).
*Farmers Wife (I'm definitely making more blocks today!  Hopefully 3-4!)


On-going projects:
*Quilt for Aaliya, my new niece!  (I'll be finishing up some blocks today.  Also cutting the sashing strips.)
*Strawberry Tablecloth (I have not made any progress but I've challenged myself to finish by the end of July.)
*Tablerunner/DishTowels (Almost done!)
*Pretty {little} pouch swap (I'm in!  And I think I have a good idea for my partner.  Hope to post fabrics and
  maybe some progress by the weekend!)

On hold:
*PM Quilt
*Lovely Quilt

And that is it!  Only 7 projects going now and 3 of them will be ongoing.  My hope is to start some holiday projects when I get a couple more of these ones done.  I'm hoping by August!  Wish me luck!  And good luck to all of you on your WiP's!

love, Lisa

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow - I don;t think I would want to count my WIPs. Too scary!! I like your 'log cabin' style block!

newbiemama said...

This is darling! I absolutely love the mashup of fabrics. Beautiful!

I'd love to see you around my blog sometime. http://confessionsofaslackermom.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

you DO have alot going! Sounds like a lot of great projects!

Melinda said...

busy, busy bee! I like your log cabin!