Pin

July 6, 2011

WIP Wednesday No. 34

Phew. I made it. I really did not think I would get to post today and I'd have to miss WIP Wed!

That would be a tragedy! Not really. But I do like to have this day to gather thoughts about projects and take inventory. So here goes.

Quilt Alongs:
* Kaleidoscope-I'm now chain piecing and I'll be assembling blocks soon!
* C&V Embroidery 101-I have the newest pattern on the block and I'll be stitching soon!
* FWQAL- Yes, I joined. I'll show the blocks I have done soon!

Projects I'm currently working on:
*do.Good.Stitches-July blocks-I have the fabric chosen and I'll piece this weekend.
*Aprons-I finished a couple (I'll share soon) but I have like 6 more that I want to make.
*Dress for Christy-I'll cut it soon, Chris!
*Bag for Christy-I'll cut that soon, too! At least we got the fabric now...
*Strawberry tablecloth-One corner is complete, 2nd is started!
*Dishtowel/Tablerunner-embroidery is almost done!

Projects on hold (still):
*PM Quilt
*Lovely Quilt (I'm thinking of taking the blocks apart to do something else with them)

That's 9 projects going now. I did finish a couple of big ones recently, though so I dont feel so bad having so many. And 3 of them are quilt alongs! This is not too bad! I'm off to spend a few minutes actually sewing now!

God Bless!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I like the fabrics for your kaleidoscope quilt!

LynCC said...

Oh, I like how you've pieced your wedges for Kaleidoscope.