Pin

September 21, 2011

This Time Last Year

September 2010 I was just really getting more into sewing. I've always sewn but that seems to be when I was really getting more interested in making everyday items as opposed to stuffed toys and such. Whenever I start looking for something or talking more about a certain subject my husband listens. He knew I was doing more sewing and gathering things for future projects. He found me these boxes of thread one day as we were out at some local antique shops. In typical Andy fashion he said "I'll take them all". I probably would have bought one, maybe 2 boxes.
Only because I did not really have a project in mind for them but I thought the boxes looked nice with all the pretty colors inside. Now, almost a year later, I am looking back at these boxes. I thought they would inspire me to sew something beautiful and colorful but really, they just reminded me of how lucky I am to have my husband to support me in all my creative, crafty, quilty endeavors. I'm busy working on getting some Autumn and Christmas projects going. I hope to have new projects to share with you all soon! God bless your day! love, Lisa

No comments: