Pin

October 24, 2011

A Lovely Finish

I crossed one project off the WiP list. This quilt has actually been finished for a couple of weeks and in fact, has already been given to it's owner, my Granny. She turned 84 this year and I wanted to give her this quilt.
I can't believe that I did not get a photo of the back when it was done. I did get a pic of the dresden that was on the back, though. I included a bit of embroidery for the centers. I've been calling it the Lovely quilt forever because I used the Lovely fabric by Sandy Gervais for Moda.
I'll be linking to Canoe Ridge Creations Sew Modern Monday!
I haven't been to this linky party in a while and I'm excited to have a project done for it! Click the link to go over and see what everyone else has completed! God Bless! love, Lisa

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Super cute quilt! I love it.

Katie B. said...

Really pretty, Lisa!

Kirsten N said...

Love this star mini Lisa!! Your fabrics are so pretty and the handstitching looks lovely!