Pin

October 5, 2011

WiP Wednesday

Hello! Thanks for stopping by! I'm excited to share some of the projects I have going on this week. It has been many Wednesdays since I have participated in WIP Wednesday with Freshly Pieced and I'm ready to participate!
Before I commence with the list of WiP's I do have a finished project to share. I joined the Pretty {little} Pouch Swap (round 3) and I made a little patchwork pouch for my partner.
Now I'm working on a little extra to put in the pouch. Plush I'm working on a tote bag with the leftover pieces. Now for the list: Quilt-a-Longs *Farmers Wife ~ I'm several weeks behind on this but I have a plan for getting caught up in the next couple of weeks when some other projects are finished. *Clover and Violet ~ I'm almost caught up on this one. I just finished block 7 and I think block 9 is coming up this week. So, maybe I'm a bit behind...
Ongoing projects: *PM Quilt ~ This one is so close to being done! It is all ready to be quilted. I still have to make the binding.
*Lovely Quilt ~ I'm working on the back today and hope to have it ready to quilt very soon as this is a gift for a fast approaching birthday!
*do.Good.Stitches September Quilt ~ Playing with ideas for sashing and block placement. I think I want to make it bigger so I'm going to make a few more blocks and add a border as well.
*Dilly Dally's ~ I'm using up the last layer cake that I won from Moda. I'm trying to get a couple of small quilts out of these blocks.
*Embroidery Projects ~ I have a couple of these going right now. One block for Clover and Violet, a sampler I'm making up and a fall project.
I think that is it! It is a long list I know but I'm confident that I will get at least one of these finished this week! Head over and see all the other wonderful works in progress! Have a blessed day! love, Lisa

2 comments:

Katie B. said...

Great progress! I really love your pouch, and the star quilt is coming together nicely! I put the label in the mail today.

Kelli said...

Hi! I'm visiting from the FNSI link. Went out of town the next day and just now getting into the swing of things and checking out some of the FNSI results. Love the pouch and all of the quilt blocks!