Pin

October 19, 2011

WiP Wednesday

I'm back again (2 posts in the same day!). This time to link to Lee's WiP Wednesday. Fun, fun!
Here is the list: Only Two QAL's still going: Clover and Violet's and I'm ready to put the blocks together! Here is the last block (with all it's wrinkles!):
FWQAL: I'm so far behind! Hope to catch up...someday! :)
Quilts in progress: *Lovely quilt has been finished and already given as the gift it was intended. Hope to post pics soon! *PM quilt - No progress here. *do.Good.Stitches Sept quilt - I'm working on the additional blocks that I need and some sashing ideas. Maybe I'll have a top by the weekend? *Dilly Dally quilts...no progress. I'm still thinking about layouts for these, hoping I have enough blocks for 2 small quilts. *Oct blocks for do.Good.Stitches - I have the fabrics and words, now I just need time to sew them!
Embroidery projects: *Sampler is coming along. *Fall embroidery project is started. Here is a peek:
Sorry about the fuzzy photo! Finally, I'm finishing up a small project to go along with the pouch I made for the Pretty {little} Pouch Swap. The pouch has been done for some time.
Wow...I've got many, maybe too many things going. I will be getting some sewing time in over the weekend though. Plus, the Friday Night Sew In is this Friday! I'm going to get a project in mind to finish Friday evening.
I'm nursing a cold today so, I'm off to take a nap. Then I hope to have motivation + energy to sew later today. Praying for healing today. For myself and family. That may be the biggest and definitely the most important WiP I've got going on. God bless you. love, Lisa

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

LOVE that little pouch! Hope you gets lots of sewing time in this weekend!

Heather D. said...

The pouch is adorable! Love the hand stitching.

And what could be happier than Little Apples fabric? Love it!

Kate said...

I love the handing stitching on that pouch! And I think that I see Little Apples, those are great choices you made!