Pin

November 2, 2011

WiP Wednesday

Wonder of wonders...it's Wednesday again! I have been working on getting a few things done that should have been done long ago but at least now I am able to cross them off the list. I finished and mailed off Octobers Word block to Paula. This was such a fun block to make!


Please excuse the dark, dingy photo. I took it in my little, poorly lit room on a snow day last week.

 *I now have 2 quilt tops that need to be sandwiched and quilted and bound: Stars quilt for do.Good.Stitches and the embroidery quilt-a-long quilt. I still have not quilted the PM quilt. Not sure why.


*Also still in progress are the dilly dally blocks. I still do not have a layout for them but I'm working on it!


*No progress in catching up on the Farmers Wife either.  Though I have been very inspired to start these again as I have been seeing a few quilts pop up around blogland.

* Most urgent project is to mail off a pouch to a partner for the Pretty {little} Pouch Swap. That will be in the mail today!

* And last but not least, I'm still working on a fall theme table runner with lots of embroidery. I got stuck for a bit on the design as I am not a designer or an artist so I was not pleased with my simple drawings but I'm okay with them now and I'm moving on.

 That is it for me. What do you all have going on today? I'm off to brave the snow and cold to mail this package, buy some fabric for November blocks and think more about the projects I'll be working on tonight in this blustery fall weather we're having here in Colorado.


God Bless and have a great day! love, Lisa

2 comments:

Diane said...

Your projects look great, but I am enchanted by the picture of the snow... I know its early, but after the summer we have had in Texas I say bring it on!

Diana said...

I love the snow. Today was a snow day for some of the Denver area schools. Perfect for drinking tea and finishing up some sewing. Great blog!