Pin

November 9, 2011

WiP Wednesday!

This is a special WiP Wednesday edition for Lee over at Freshly Pieced.  This is the one year anniversary of WiP Wednesdays for her....congratulations, Lee!  I love this linky party, I have to say.  More and more this is the one that I'm most set on participating in each week.


Here is my list for this week.

Quilts in Progress
1.   PM Quilt~ This one is making progress, finally!  I've started the quilting...well, almost finished the quilting!
2.  Sept Stars for do.Good Stitches~  I'm finishing up the embroidered star and playing with the idea of adding
     a border.  Hope to have the top done this weekend.
3.  Embroidered Quilt Top~  This is the one for the Clover and Violet Quilt-a-long.  The top has been done but  not yet sandwiched.  Must.complete.this.soon.


Quilt-a-Longs
4.  FWQAL~ Still getting behind on this one.  I will catch up!  Just not quite yet....

Embroidery Projects
5.  Fall Table Runner~ Still going.  I'm working on this one daily...making progress!


Other projects
6.  Dilly Dally Blocks~  I have not played with these in a few weeks so I'm not sure what to call them.  They
     truly are just a stack of blocks right now that I'm hoping to piece into 2 quilt tops.  Maybe a sketch is in
     order?
7.  Nov blocks for do.Good Stitches~ I have the fabrics chosen and I'll have these done tonight!


And that, my friends, is the list.  At least for now.  I hope to have much progress over the next few days and have a couple of new projects to show next week.  I'm thinking of holiday projects like crazy and browsing Pinterest.  This does not help!  It is so inspiring and overwhelming at the same time, can you understand that?!  Strange but true.  I'm limiting my Pinterest time these days.  That's sad.  How are you doing on all of your WiP's?

Blessings to each of you!  God Bless!

love, Lisa

20 comments:

Heather D. said...

Just beautiful! I'm going to subscribe to your blog, you do wonderful work.

Mary@QuiltGenius said...

Your stitched pumpkins are great! Keep it up!

Mary
http://www.quiltgenius.com

Julie said...

I had to go looking for your a full picture of your embroidered quilt top. That is really cool! Did you do all of that embroidery by hand?

Allison said...

oooh, love those pumpkins! they are just darling! :)

Maggie said...

I love your fall table runner!

Christie, Describe Happy said...

Yippie for progress and I adore your pumpkins!!

Elizabeth D. said...

Aww, your pumpkins are adorable! Yay for all your progress!

Leanne said...

Lovely work, it looks like you have really fun projects on the go.

Jennifer said...

that fall embroidery is beautiful!

Marsha C said...

You certainly stay busy! I'm having so much fun and getting a lot of motivation as I am going through all these blogs.
Not that I haven't been working--my WIP post is up too.

Cille said...

YOu certainly have a lot of projects - lot's to do. But it all looks good... You have a new follower

Leila said...

I love the stitching!

Annabella said...

Your fall runner is adorable!!

Katy Cameron said...

Love that embroidery on your table runner

Rachel said...

Pinterest is definitely addicting!

Sel's Quilting Blog said...

love the embroidered quilt top!

Allegory said...

Oh! Stitched pumpkins! That pic made me so happy. I love pumpkins!

Marci Girl said...

What a beautiful fall table runner it will be! Love that hand embroidery!

Foolish Feathers said...

I have just recently started cross-stitching (my husband is teaching me); I believe that is hard, but I am amazed by your embroidery work, very nicely done! Everything is so perfectly rounded and even! I really hope you will show more as time progresses!

Leslie said...

i love the embroidered pumpkins!! too cute