This is a special WiP Wednesday edition for Lee over at Freshly Pieced. This is the one year anniversary of WiP Wednesdays for her....congratulations, Lee! I love this linky party, I have to say. More and more this is the one that I'm most set on participating in each week.
Here is my list for this week.
Quilts in Progress
1. PM Quilt~ This one is making progress, finally! I've started the quilting...well, almost finished the quilting!
2. Sept Stars for do.Good Stitches~ I'm finishing up the embroidered star and playing with the idea of adding
a border. Hope to have the top done this weekend.
3. Embroidered Quilt Top~ This is the one for the Clover and Violet Quilt-a-long. The top has been done but not yet sandwiched. Must.complete.this.soon.
4. FWQAL~ Still getting behind on this one. I will catch up! Just not quite yet....
5. Fall Table Runner~ Still going. I'm working on this one daily...making progress!
6. Dilly Dally Blocks~ I have not played with these in a few weeks so I'm not sure what to call them. They
truly are just a stack of blocks right now that I'm hoping to piece into 2 quilt tops. Maybe a sketch is in
7. Nov blocks for do.Good Stitches~ I have the fabrics chosen and I'll have these done tonight!
And that, my friends, is the list. At least for now. I hope to have much progress over the next few days and have a couple of new projects to show next week. I'm thinking of holiday projects like crazy and browsing Pinterest. This does not help! It is so inspiring and overwhelming at the same time, can you understand that?! Strange but true. I'm limiting my Pinterest time these days. That's sad. How are you doing on all of your WiP's?
Blessings to each of you! God Bless!