Pin

January 4, 2012

1st WIP Wednesday of the Year

And to think I almost missed it!  I really forgot all about it!  For shame...

I do have plenty of WIP's to share.  I'm still working on a couple of things from quite some time ago.  My goal is to have these done in the next couple of weeks.  I would really like to get started on some new projects!  Linking to Freshly Pieced at WIP Wednesday!



First up...I'm still trying to get done with the Clover and Violet Embroidery 101 quilt.  It is ready to be quilted but for some time I was not sure if I would hand quilt or machine quilt.  Machine has won and I hope to start the quilting this weekend.


I'm also trying to figure out how to best catch up with the Farmer's Wife QAL.  Any ideas?


I'm almost done with the blocks for do.Good.Stitches for December and January but I don't have photos yet.
I'm working on another quilt using the Dilly Dally fabric.  This one will be for my other niece.


I've made no progress on the two embroidery projects (Strawberry Tablecloth and A's Sampler) but I do have plans to start another embroidery!  Technically it is not a WIP as it is still in the planning stages.  I'll be using some of my Christmas goodies!


And that, I think, is it!  Not too bad from the stack I had just a few weeks ago!


I have big hopes for 2012 as far as sewing goes...as I'm sure we all do!  Best of luck in the new year with all of your projects!  Be well, God Bless!

love, Lisa

No comments: