Pin

January 30, 2012

Dilly Dally 2

Weekend sewing is so wonderful.  I accomplished the quilting and binding on this quilt all on Sunday.  And I'm so pleased with the outcome.  Dilly Dally 2 is finished!  I'm excited about that because now I can give it to the little girl it was intended for but I must admit I'm also excited because I now feel like I can start something else!

For now, though, I'm going to focus on this finish, be happy with it and take some learning away from the process.
I have not washed it yet so it does not have that crinkly, comfy-ness to it yet but it will soon.  Then it is off to Kay for her (very late) Christmas gift.  I hope she likes it and gets lots of warm, cozy snuggles with it!
I enjoyed making it!  Now to link up to {Sew} Modern Monday over at Canoe Ridge Creations and Fabric Tuesday over at QuiltStory.

Happy sewing and God Bless!

The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.  ~James 5:16
love, Lisa

2 comments:

Carla Vega said...

That is a great quilt! Fun pattern too. I'm sure Kay is going to love it. Better late than never ;o)

noga quilts said...

Lovely quilt! Fresh and sweet. Just right for a little girl!