Pin

January 22, 2012

Weekend

What a wonderful night of sewing Friday was! I had forgotten that it was time for the Friday Night Sew In  but I did get signed up at the last minute.  I had already planned on sewing this weekend so the FNSI was a bonus!
I worked on the Dilly Dally no. 2.  I needed to add borders and also to piece the back.  I surprised myself by actually getting them both done.  Now it needs basting, quilting, binding, washing and delivery.  Then I will consider it complete.  Maybe by next weekend?....
Quilt Top
I realize I should have blogged about it on Saturday but I just was not up to it.  I was am fighting a cold and just did not want to sit at my computer or take photos.  So I'm late but still glad I got it done.  My Saturday was supposed to be spent doing some crafty, sewing things but instead I spent it with Kleenex and Ricola.
Very wrinkled Quilt Back
I did manage some sewing today.  I did get my January blocks done for do.Good.Stitches.  Naomi wanted stars of different sized and she gave us several to choose from.  I did a couple that were simple and I tried one with inset seams and it just did not turn out perfect but I will try it again...someday.

Today also I did manage photos of my Embroidery 101 quilt!  I'm so happy with it and I'll be glad to post about it soon.  Maybe tomorrow.  For the rest of the afternoon I'm going to go sit by the fireplace and sip hot tea.  Later its time for a new Downton Abbey if I can stay awake that long!

I hope you all have a great week!  More soon.  God bless!

Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love;  according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions...  Psalms 51:1


love, Lisa

No comments: