Pin

February 1, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Here it is, Wednesday, time to talk about the works in progress and what I really want to do is start something!  I've waited long enough, don't you think!?  Plus I finished a big quilt project last weekend!


Quilts in progress:
*Quilt for Christy - I'm going to start the cutting today.  Yay!
*FWQAL - Fabrics chosen for the next 3 blocks.  I may even sew them today.
*do.Good Stitches - I made my blocks and posted my February plan for the Peace circle.
Scrap Jar stars tutorial by A Little Bit Biased

Embroidery in progress:
*Baby girl sampler - still working on this every chance I get.  No new photos, though.
*Valentine project - I've kinda changed this one up a bit.  I think I'm going to make it into a table runner...

Crochet in progress:
*Ripple - I've used all the yarn I had which was 3 more rows and I'm now waiting on an order to come in.  Progress!

The total this week is 6 projects in progress.  Not too bad but I have a feeling that number will be much higher next week!  How  are your projects coming along??  I cant wait to see them all.  Linking up to WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced!  Have a great day!  God Bless!
*Edited to add:  I just stumbled upon Lily's Quilts and she has a wonderful blog!  She hosts a link up for small blogs and for fresh sewing day.  How exciting!  Linking up for both of them and I'm going now to check out what everyone accomplished in January!


 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe.  Ephesians 1:18-19
love, Lisa

13 comments:

Katie B. said...

Your Dilly Dally quilt is so cheerful! Happy Wednesday! :)

The Thompsons said...

Scrap Jars block is on my "to-do" list. They look great so far.

Heidi Staples said...

Your website is beautiful! I love your scrap jar stars -- I need to try that one. Love your Bible verses on your posts too. What a blessing!

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

I always want to start something new. I love your scrap jar stars!!!

Jovita said...

Sweet blog! I'm really thinking I might need to start doing WIP Wednesday just to be more accountable ... I seem to flit from project to project with no plan in sight :(

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

Great blog! Thank you for linking. X

Celtic Thistle said...

Love your scrap jar stars, so bright and cheerful!

Mina said...

Hello, stopping by from the small blog meet.

Your quilts are so cheery.

Sandra Kaye said...

Lovely red and white blocks!! Hugs

Kath Garvey said...

Your website is beautiful! and I love your scrap jar stars. Your hand embroidery is gorgeous !!

stephmabry said...

I love your red and white squares - so cute!

Stopping by from lilly's quilt link up :)

JanuaryT said...

I just popped over from the small blog meet and can't wait to check out more of your blog. I love your red and white stars. So classic yet modern. Love it!! When you get the chance I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog as well. I hope your having a wonderful day!

Carla said...

Hi Lisa. thanks for stopping by. Your quilts are lovely and I have added you to my google reader : )