Pin

February 8, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Hello and welcome to another installment of ...you guessed it!...WIP Wednesday!

How are your projects coming along?  Mine?  Not so good.  I've got lots of motivation, supplies, energy, enthusiasm...but no creativity.  I do not know where it has gone but I hope it returns soon!  Maybe it is all the snow?   I do have lots of projects going on that I could/should work on.  I'm going to make myself do just that this afternoon.  Yes.

Here is the WIP list I can work from:
Quilts
~Christy's quilt - I've actually cut as much as I have and figured that 4 more fat quarters + border fabric will get the size she is looking for.
~FWQAL - Should this stay on the WIP list?  Not sure...no progress.  Unless you count inventory of my blocks and taking photos!

Embroidery
~Baby Girl Sampler is still coming along.  Just not as quickly as I'd hoped.
~Valentine Runner - Pieced and ready to be embroidered.

Crochet
~Ripple - I've received the yarn in the mail yesterday.  I think this is what I'll work on today.  Yep.

That, my friends, is it.  There is nothing new (as I'd hoped) but at least the list is not as long as I thought.  Only 5 projects in the works.

Goal:  To have one of these projects done by next weeks WIP Wednesday inventory!  Can I hold myself to that?  We'll see!  I'm going to check out the progress of all the others posting WIP's over at Freshly Pieced!
Have a great day!  God bless!

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. ~Ephesians 3:17-19


love, Lisa

4 comments:

Greta said...

I like your farmer's wife blocks. I spy lots of Fig Tree in there and of course I'm a fan :) Don't worry that you haven't been working on that one now that the group is getting active again I'm sure you will find the motivation to work on them when you are ready. And those little blocks go together so quick and easy (well they aren't all easy) before you know it you'll have a finished top.

Leslie said...

you have a great list of projects....those blocks in the first shots are lovely

Abby said...

Fun projects this week! Love the FW blocks!

Carla said...

your projects look great. I am itching to cast something onto my needles now!