Pin

February 22, 2012

WiP Wednesday

Last week I took a bit of a break from posting about the sewing wips I have going on and instead I posted about another ongoing wip-the one where I tidy and organize my home.  This week is back to regular old, sewing wips!  I have gotten quite a bit done, I must say.  At least for me.

Quilts in progress:
*Christy's quilt - All the fabric is purchased.  Blocks are cut and pieced and pressed but need to be made into a quilt top.

*do.Good.Stitches Feb quilt - For this months quilt I asked the ladies of the Peace circle to use the tutorial from Amber at A Little Bit Biased and make 2 star blocks each in a specific color.  The blocks are coming in and I think this is going to be a great quilt!
*FWQAL - I've actually made some blocks!  I did 8 blocks over the weekend.  I'll be making more of these this week now that I'm back in the groove of it all.


Crochet in progress:
*King ripple - Still coming along.  I estimate I need to do about 15 more rows.  Gosh, that sound like alot!

Embroidery in progress:
*Baby girl sampler - So close to being done!  Just a few.more.stitches.
*Valentine's table topper - this got put to the side when Valentine's Day came and went and I still was not finished.  Not sure I will be working on this one any time soon.  Just being honest.

That is my list for this Wednesday.  I have managed to keep myself from starting anything new until I get at least one of these off my list...Quitting on the Valentine's table topper doesn't count in my book as off the list so, I must finish something soon!

How much did you get done this week?   Well, I wish you the best in all of your projects for the rest of the week and I hope the weekend holds lots of fun and sewing for you!  Linking to Freshly Pieced WiP Wednesday!


God Bless!

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,  to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. ~Ephesians 3:20


love, Lisa

2 comments:

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

Your FW blocks are gorgeous! I love your picture of them too.

Katie B. said...

What is the fabric you're using for Christy's quilt? It's gorgeous.