Pin

March 5, 2012

A Challenge

Have you heard about the One Thing, One Week Challenge over at Amy's Creative Side?
I just read about it this morning and I'm thinking this is something I can do.  I've loved having the weekly inventory of my wip's by participating in Lee's WiP Wednesdays.  It has really helped me keep my progress in check.  I'm really liking the idea of having something to work toward.  Just one thing.  Big or small this makes it sound so easy.  So I'm challenging myself with my most challenging project to date, the Farmers Wife Quilt Along.

So, for my first One Thing, One Week Challenge my challenge is to have 50 FW blocks done.  That is only 11 blocks to make in 7 days as I already have 39 done. 

Choosing fabrics is the hardest part for me so I think I'll attack that part first.  Wish me luck!  Good luck to you with all of your projects this week!

God bless!

Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked 
or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. ~Psalms 1:1-2



love, Lisa

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thank you for sharing this challenge! I'm going to join in as well. :)