Pin

March 7, 2012

WiP Wednesday

I'm excited to have some changes to my WiP list for this week! Though I never did start a new project I did manage to finish a quilt.  So really, my list is just shorter.

Quilts in progress:
*Christy's quilt - is finished!  I hope to get some full photos this weekend.  For now all the proof I have is this:
*FWQAL - I have challenged myself to complete 11 blocks by next Monday by participating in Amy's One Thing, One Week Challenge.  I'm happy to report that so far I've gotten 6 blocks done.  Yay!
*Scrap Jar Stars for do.Good Stitches - still waiting on just a couple more blocks then I will be sashing.  I'm currently working on the measurements for putting the top together.

Embroidery projects:
*None

Crochet:
*King Ripple - same as last week.  Coming along.  2 new rows added this week and I'm almost out of yarn...again.

That is it!  What an unusually short list for me.  I'm not sure that I will get to start something new this week.  I was sure I would start something soon but that did not happen.  I have 2 possible projects for the weekend if I get my Farming done.  How did you do this week?  Head over to Lee's to see the other WiP Wednesday progress of others!
I hope the rest of your week goes well!  God bless!

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. ~ Ephesians 1:3

love, Lisa

1 comment:

felicity said...

Looks like you've got lots of things going - I really like the fabrics you've chosen for your FWQAL blocks.