Pin

April 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Sewing progress!  I'm happy to say that I'm back on track with my WiP's.  I had to go back and look at the last WW post that I did which was 2 weeks ago just to see what I had going on.  Anywho...I've got progress to report this week.

Quilts in progress:
*do.Good Stitches ~ I'm quilting this and in fact will be done with that very soon.  I finally made a back (no photos yet) but I have yet to decide on binding.  Leaning towards a scrappy binding.

*FWQAL ~  This is a project on my Finish-A-Long list for this quarter 2012.   I've made 10 more blocks and I've got fabrics for the next four.  I think.  Here are the most recent blocks:


*Summer Picnic quilt ~ Also part of my FAL list.   I've had this quilt in the planning stages since I purchased this fabric months ago.  I'm finalizing size and number of blocks, then I have a bit of fabric to purchase and I'll be cutting!  Here's the stack of fabric I'm working with:


Embroidery in progress:
*Strawberry tablecloth ~This is the last item on my list for the FAL.   I've put this back on the list because I really want it to be done so I can use it!  I've got all the DMC organized and in my sewing basket to work on this.  Honestly, though, I have yet to make one new stitch.  Tisk, tisk.

*Loulouthi Tablerunner ~ This is a secret project for someone who may or may not read this blog.


Other sewing in progress:
*do. Good Stitches ~ blocks for April for Michelle.  I haven't forgotten, Michelle!  I'll have them mailed this weekend!

Linking to WiP Wednesday, of course!  That is it... Only 6 projects going.  I'll have a couple done this weekend so that will make it even less.  Maybe I can join a quilt/sew along!  Do you know of any that are starting?

Thanks for stopping by!  God Bless!

Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love...~Ephesians 5:1-2

love, Lisa

4 comments:

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

I love your FW blocks and that stack of DS fabric is yummy so pretty! You have lots of great projects going on.

Katie B. said...

Beautiful projects! I'm excited to see your do. Good Stitches quilt all finished up. I haven't made my April blocks yet either...shame on me!

The LouLouthi table runner is going to be amazing!

Karen said...

Love those FW blocks! (and am so pleased to see I'm not the only one who is running behind with the dgs blocks!!)

Carla said...

Very pretty FW blocks and I love your other projects!