Pin

May 9, 2012

WiP Wednesday

What a bunch of sewing I've gotten done this week!  I've even surprised myself!  How has your sewing time been since the last WiP recap?   Linking to Lee's WiP Wednesday!


Nothing is complete but I did get things done.  For instance:

Quilts in progress: 
*Picnic quilt - I'm calling this one either Slice of Summer or simply Picnic Quilt.  Regardless of the name, here is the finished top.


*Loulouthi quilt - This one is going well.  Just playing with placement of the blocks.


*Farmers Wife - No blocks done so far but for the One Thing, One Week Challenge this week my goal is 10 blocks.  I think I can, I think I can...

Embroidery in progress:
*Strawberry Tablecloth - Yep, it is still on the list but sadly, no progress.  Will it stay a WiP or go into the neglected pile once again?   Stay tuned...

Other Sewing:
*Pillow for Mom - Almost done with the embroidery portion and then it will be finished!  Very soon on this one.

Gardening:
This will be the biggest Work in progress of the summer I suspect as it requires constant care and maintenance.  But it is so worth it!  We've actually expanded the beds from last year and are trying several new plants.  One of which is lettuce which I planted in an old lid and is doing wonderfully!

So, minus the garden, of course, I have 5 projects to work on.  That is not so bad.  I kinda wish I had more projects to choose from.  At least for sewing.  I certainly could be doing laundry or pulling weeds or laying path or....

I'll stop there.  The "home"  WiP list is so long I'll never finish!  Hope you are having a great week!  God bless!

 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. ~Genesis 1:12

love, Lisa

4 comments:

Heidi Staples said...

Love that picnic quilt! Is that a version of the Patchwork Prism quilt? Beautiful work!

Beth said...

Love your picnic quilt. Looks great.

Carla said...

great progress . Beautiful quilt : )

Katie B. said...

Wow, you've been busy! I love the picnic quilt.