Pin

May 23, 2012

WiP Wednesday

Yep, it is Wednesday already.  I think I missed one in there...last week.  It just passed right by without me even noticing or taking note of my WiP's.  Yeah.  Well, I've done better at sewing this week.  Finished a few things even. Linking up to WiP Wed. at Freshly Pieced.   Here goes:

Quilts in Progress:
*Farmers Wife QAL ~ This is the only quilt project I have going on at the moment.  I've got no progress to report but now I know that I have time for it since I have no other quilts going on.

Embroidery in Progress:  (this is where it gets thick!  I've got alot of hand stitching going on!)

*Strawberry Tablecloth ~ I've made progress but I've got no photographic proof.  I do know that I would like to have this one done by Memorial Day so I can use it!  Wish me luck!

*Loulouthi (Quilt) ~ What started off as a table runner has become a kind of quilt.  Not one that I plan on using much but it will probably be more for pretty.  It is going to have a lot of stitching.  The quilt part is done but I have yet to make one x stitch!


*iPhone case for my sister ~ This girl loves her handmade items!  I love that!  I'm stitching a modern kind of design on a phone case for her.  Again no photo evidence.

Misc Sewing:
*June Block for Katie ~ She posted early and I finished early.  My Peace circle comrades can attest to my always being late so this is a very good thing!


Last but not least...gardening.  It is coming along so nicely.  I love how the weather has been cooperating lately.  Sun and rain and clouds and blue sky...the garden loves it!

That's all for today!  Hope you are all well and God bless!

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."  ~John 13:34

love, Lisa

1 comment:

Katie B. said...

Your Peace block is so pretty! I love it!! And I can't wait to see how your Loulouthi quilt progresses.