Pin

September 19, 2012

WiP Wednesday

Hello!

Isn't Fall the perfect time of year?  I think so.  I've been busy sewing and doing Fall chores around the house and watching football with my family.  And thinking about Christmas.  Anyone else?

Here are a few of the projects I'm working on.  More about each as I finish them up!

Still making granny squares for a quilt.


Working on an idea with these leftover pretty little squares.


And working this but not having a lot of luck...


Oh, there's more but my 2.8 second photo shoot turned out blurry photos.  Go figure.

I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced this week!  Head over to see what everyone is up to these days!  And don't forget about FNSI...it is this weekend!

Grab a button:

Handmade by Heidi

love, Lisa

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,  knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.  But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. ~James 1:2-4

3 comments:

Shontelle said...

Your grannies look great. I love the Bible verse you finished off with - it's something that I say to myself often when I am feeling frustrated and overwhelemed.

Nancy said...

Ohhh, I love all three of your projects. The colors and fabrics in your second photo are lovely together.

Quiltstory said...

Cute project! Would love for you to come share at Quiltstory.blogspot on Tuesdays too!