Pin

October 3, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Hello!  Welcome to another installment of WiP Wednesday!  It is late in the day here, no practice tonight and the weather is turning a bit chilly.  What better to do on a night such as this than take inventory of my sewing projects?  Here we go:

Quilts:
This area has had a bit of an explosion as I now have four quilts started!  Yikes!
1.  Quilt for my mom:  This started out as a granny square quilt but has taken a different turn and will now be a patchwork.  Very simple.  With a couple of borders maybe.



2.  The granny square quilt will now be a throw for me.  I am excited to get this one together.  Maybe the top will be done by the weekend.



3.  A baby quilt that I hope to donate.  It started with a little charm pack that I got free when my favorite fabric store had an anniversary.  Lucky me!



4.  Another quilt for my sister.  This one will be much larger and it will be done in Essex linens that she chose and a pattern called Bears Paws.  Lovely.




Other sewing:
Well, I finished some pouches during my "pouch experiment".  I have a couple more to do.  One is for a swap that I can't show quite yet as it is on the way to its new home.  Hope she likes it!



And I've made some Christmas/Hostess gifts to get a head start on Christmas sewing.  I hope to be able to show these more for the Handcrafted Holiday Sew and Stitch Along over at Sew Much 2 Luv.

                                                    

I think that is about it.  I'm off now to pull out a crochet project that I've been inspired to finish a.s.a.p.
What are you working on?  Head over to Freshly Pieced to post about it and check out the other link-ups!

                                                         
Have a great night and God bless!

love, Lisa

Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. ~Joshua 1:7

4 comments:

Katie B. said...

Lovely projects, Lisa! I really need to get my Christmas sewing list in order.

Tessa Marie said...

Oh such lovely things! The little pouches are divine :)

Greg Stanyer said...

Lovely makes Lisa - it's hard to have a favourite amongst such a lovely crop!

Debbie said...

wow you've been busy! Love the quilts you have in progress! Thanks for linking up to wip Wednesday last week where I had the pleasure of guest-hosting!