Pin

December 5, 2012

"Tagging"-A-long









Catching up with some of my favorite blogs and I found that two of them are collaborating in a Christmas Tag-A-long!  Isn't it wonderful!?  Nanacompany and PrettyByHand are the hosts and they always make the cutest, sweetest little things, don't you think?  I had to join in on the fun.  And besides, my little tree needed its yearly dose of new ornaments.  

Linking to the Flickr group for fun and to keep up on all the pretty little tags that others are making!

Enjoy the Christmas season and God Bless!

 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. ~Galatians 3:26

love, Lisa

1 comment:

Allison said...

these are so pretty! I love all the little details :)
I'm having a little linky party for handmade Christmas things {with a giveaway}, and I'd love it if you would link these up :) http://patchworkdream.blogspot.com/2012/11/deck-halls-with-us.html