Pin

December 12, 2012

Tags and WiPs



It seems like forever since I have done a WIP Wednesday but I'm going to link up today!  Christmas presents in progress and finally some advances have been made on the September quilt for Do.Good Stitches.  I'll have more about that one another time.  But it is almost done!  


Here are my new tags for the Christmas Tag Along hosted by Pretty by Hand and NanaCompany.  These little pretties are so fun to make!  And have you had a look at the Flickr group?  So much inspiration!





One of the best parts is that these have all been made with objects I have already!  No purchase necessary.  I've a surplus of supplies and so many ideas for these littles.  It is going to be hard to choose which to make next.  Have a good week and enjoy this beautiful season!

 The virgin’s name was Mary.  The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you." ~ Luke 1:27-28

love, Lisa




2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh you are very talented and ambitious! Everything looks so pretty.

zafeira said...

I love your tags, especially the "Let it snow" one. Waiting for the do.good stitches quilt! Really curious