Pin

January 2, 2013

2013 WIP Wednesday #1






I'm so excited for this brand new year!  So many possibilities and opportunities.  And sewing projects!
I have compiled a list of what I want to finish and what I would like to make in this new year.  I've only started one new project (just a wee embroidery) so that I can focus on some of the works in progress from 2012 and mark them off the list!  That red and aqua quilt is for do.Good Stitches and it will be finished and in the mail by Friday...I've promised myself!  I think I'll photograph my list of "to-finish" projects and put it up here so that I can keep track visually and get them done one by one.  That's a good idea, I think.

On my list is to keep up with WiP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced so that I can keep track of my progress on all these projects through the year.  And don't you just love the new button?  I do!  Linking up for the first WW of the new year!  Use the link to head over and check it out...if you're not already there!


Have a great week and as always, may God bless you!

 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” ~2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJ

love, Lisa

5 comments:

Dresden Quilter said...

I love all of your projects!

Julia said...

I especially like the orange string quilt with boxes in the corners. I'm just thinking that maybe this would be a good design to use at our sewing circle.

Cathy said...

Love the colours in your crossed string block quilt!

Stacey Napier said...

I really like the way you alternated the layout on the granny squares. Great job!

Jenny Wren said...

A beautifull quilt - congratulations!