Pin

January 1, 2013

Looking Ahead






Happy New Year!  I sure hope your Christmas was wonderful and your 2013 is blessed!

I have been admiring all of the posts with mosaics of projects from the past year, especially this one and this one. I wanted to make one but instead I worked on this blog and decided to look ahead.  I have so many projects to finish.  I'm planning on taking inventory in the next day or so to decide what to work on first and also to look ahead to projects that I want to make in this new year.  This is so exciting!  As new years always are!

I'll be having a finished project or two also to post about and I'm anxious for those to be done.  For now I'm going to try to pretty up this blog a bit.  I'm really hoping to get back to some kind of normal now that the holidays are over.  By normal I mean I hope to get some sewing done.  Some cleaning, too.

Be well and God bless!

You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. ~Matthew 5:14 NKJ

love, Lisa

2 comments:

Carla said...

Your blog is already pretty ; )

Dee said...

I love your philosophy for looking forward! Your bird picture is fabulous!

So is the quilt you're working on!
Thanks for stopping by!

Happy 2013!